Shipping and Returns
Delivery charges to mainland United Kingdom are free of charge. Unfortunately, we have to charge the following for specific areas within the United Kingdom.
Delivery Surcharges (excl VAT)
- Isle of Wight: £17.00
- Northern Ireland: £9.50
- Scottish Highlands & Islands: £9.50
- Channel Isles: £9.50
- Isle Of Man: £9.50
- Scilly Isles: £9.50
- For retail customers, we aim to despatch your order within 1 working day of receipt of payment and estimate that you should receive delivery of your goods within 1-3 days from despatch. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods. Orders placed after 3pm on Fridays, as well as those placed on weekends or UK public holidays, will be processed on the next working day.
- Deliveries will be made by our courier to the delivery address stipulated in your order. You must ensure somebody is present to accept delivery. You can use the DPD application to track your delivery or redirect it.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if you are not available to take delivery after attempts are made and the delivery is returned to us.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- Title of the goods will pass on delivery. Should you return the goods with our agreement pursuant to conditions set out under these terms and conditions, then title in the goods shall revert to us when you return the goods and we have received them in a condition to be able to resell as new.
- You must tell us by email message to email@example.com if you want to return an item to us specifying exactly what goods and when purchased and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. Once you have emailed us you should then click the returns link in the order confirmation email, to start the process of returns. All UK returns are FREE OF CHARGE and are managed through our chosen courier company DPD. Following the returns instructions from the DPD email link and where possible use the original packaging to help protect the product during transport. Once you have attached the returns label you can then select your nearest local store to return the parcel. IMPORTANT NOTICE: if your parcel weighs more than 20kg or the 2 longest sides are more than 120cm when added together, you will not be able to use the DPD return to shop process. YOU MUST email firstname.lastname@example.org and will arrange for a DPD collection at a place of your choice to make it convenient for you.
- Cooling off period – for non-trade customers who have placed orders online, goods, may be returned during the cooling off period within 14 days, starting the day after receipt of the goods. Please click on the returns link in your order confirmation email to start the returns process. A free of charge returns label will be provided with clear instructions on how to return the item. All such goods must be returned in an ‘as new’ condition, complete with packaging. Goods that have been personalised, bespoke or that have had ashes transferred into them cannot be returned. You have 14 days to return the goods from the date you notified us. Goods which do not comply with these conditions may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with these provisions, we will reimburse after inspection as soon as possible and we will credit back and confirm within 14 days of receipt of goods. If the value of the goods has been reduced (by marks, scratches, or any other slight form of damage), we reserve the right to reduce the level of refund in line with the reduction in value of the goods. Where possible, try to return the goods in the original packaging to help protect the product. It is your responsibility to pack the goods (either within the original packaging or new different packaging) in a way that will protect the goods during transport.
- Faulty Items – Outside of the cooling off period, we do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the goods at the time of receipt or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them. If goods arrive to you in a damaged or defective condition you should refuse the delivery or inform us within 5 days of the delivery, we cannot accept claims for missing or damaged items after this time. We will replace damaged goods at no charge.
- The procedure for the return of goods is set out above. If you do not follow this procedure we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the goods.